6/22/2008

Sutter Didn't Disappoint


I personally was expecting Sutter to make a splash during the draft, but I didn't think he would make one of the bigger moves in the whole draft. Basically from two trades he made, one with LA and one with Montreal, he ended up swapping Cammalleri for Tanguay(a drop of nearly 2 million dollars in cap room) and also moving down 8 spots in the 1st round, but gaining a 2nd round pick next year. So some may argue that Calgary didn't receive enough for Tanguay but when you add that trade together with the Cammalleri deal I think Sutter made the flames a better team and I will be very interested to see how Cammalleri plays with Iginla. Also worth noting from these trades Calgary picks up another center, which I think would mean either Langkow or Conroy will be gone next season for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A note: some cameras, especially of the Fuji brand, refer to this instead as "initialization" of the memory card.
This fact turns many people off since blogs can be found free
on the net, but the convenience of having them constantly updated with no internet connection required and brought to
you in an easy to read format makes them somewhat worth it in my opinion.
IT includes a special feature for rapidly discovering lost data without touching your current files.


Here is my web-site; the nho