12/31/2005

Oilers Streamers

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld "What's the deal with...." those streamers the oilers had at their game against Nashville last night, I think someone forgot to tell them that New Year's is tonight not last night. Also I have to say, man is George Laraque bad, I didn't watch a lot of the game but for the one shift that I saw him on the ice he had to wide open shots in the slot, one even a breakaway, and one the goalie easily poke checked and the other he missed the net, not to mention the fact that George has a grand total of 0!!! goals, why is he even playing, the Flames have moved on from Oliwa who probably would have had at least one goal by now but for someone reason the Oilers keep Laraque around. Maybe I am just bitter because the Oilers beat Nashville and Calgary didn't, but I am sure after tonight I will feel much better. So happy New Year's to everyone and see ya in 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »